22 Aug Telematics Solutions Video 2019
We offer Telematics vehicle tracking solutions to businesses of all sizes.
How Does it Work?
Telematics devices transmit data about every facet of driver performance.
Inside every telematics device is a gyroscope which records data about:
- Journey Information
- Average Speed
- Harsh Breaking
- Cornering Speed
- Idling Time
- Erratic Behaviour
How Do I Monitor My Fleet?
- Our monitoring software is accessible through an online portal
- The software integrates with Googlemaps and vehicle information is overlaid on top
- Alerts can be set-up that will inform you should any incident occur
- Historical data relating journeys and driving performance can be stored for up to 3 years
- Geofencing allows you to set up a geographic boundary on the map to restrict drivers movements
- Our software also provides a full reporting suite
- There is also a mobile app available
Dashcams can be placed in multiple configurations
- Cargo views
Fleet managers can log into live Dashcam feeds
- Reduce aggressive driving by 37%
- Lower overtime claims by 85%
- Reduce insurance costs by 25%
- Minimise environmental impact
- Ensure your branded fleet is maintaining your company image
- Give your customers up to minute information
Find out more at www.cambriancards.com/telematics/