We offer Telematics vehicle tracking solutions to businesses of all sizes.
How Does it Work?
Telematics devices transmit data about every facet of driver performance.
Inside every telematics device is a gyroscope which records data about:
- Journey Information
- Average Speed
- Harsh Breaking
- Cornering Speed
- Idling Time
- Erratic Behaviour
How Do I Monitor My Fleet?
- Our monitoring software is accessible through an online portal
- The software integrates with Googlemaps and vehicle information is overlaid on top
- Alerts can be set-up that will inform you should any incident occur
- Historical data relating journeys and driving performance can be stored for up to 3 years
- Geofencing allows you to set up a geographic boundary on the map to restrict drivers movements
- Our software also provides a full reporting suite
- There is also a mobile app available
Dashcams can be placed in multiple configurations
- Cargo views
Fleet managers can log into live Dashcam feeds
- Reduce aggressive driving by 37%
- Lower overtime claims by 85%
- Reduce insurance costs by 25%
- Minimise environmental impact
- Ensure your branded fleet is maintaining your company image
- Give your customers up to minute information
Find out more at www.cambriancards.com/telematics/