We offer telematics vehicle tracking solutions to businesses of all sizes.
Telematics offers you the ability to monitor all your vehicles and drivers and keep an accurate track of business efficiency.
Once fitted, the tracking device integrates with Google Maps giving you real-time data on your vehicles locations and journeys.
Ensure the safety of your employees and safeguard costly company assets.
You can monitor driver behaviour and ensure your branded fleet is driving safely.
If your fleet makes deliveries or provides a service, you can give your customers up-to-the-minute information on the location of the driver and arrival times.
Knowing exactly where your fleet is allows you to help drivers avoid traffic jams and accidents.
Reducing your fleets journeys times cuts fuel consumption.
Reduce your companies carbon footprint.
A full reporting suite is available with customised alerts and historical data archives.
Our Telematics Providers
Click on the links below to see the telematics devices we offer
We have strategically partnered with two of the UK’s premier telematics companies.
It’s our aim to provide our customers with a range of vehicle tracking devices to suit any fleet.
The devices we supply are cutting-edge technology and seamlessly linkup to the easy-to-use monitoring applications.
How do telematics devices work?
Inside every device is a gyroscope which records data about:
- Harsh Breaking
- Cornering Speed
- Idling Time
- Erratic Behaviour
The telematics device also relays information via satellite about:
- average speed
- journey distances
- the proximity of other vehicles in the fleet
Many devices have integrated cameras which allow fleet managers to login to them and view activity inside and outside the cab.
How do I monitor my fleet?
- Our monitoring software is accessible through an online portal
- There is also a mobile app available version
- The software integrates with Googlemaps and vehicle information is overlayed on top
- View the location of your fleet in real-time and see their journey details
- Alerts can be set-up that will inform you should any incident occur
- Historical data relating journeys and driving performance can be stored for up to 3 years
- Geofencing allows you to set up a geographical boundary on the map to restrict drivers movements
- Our software also provides a full reporting suite
- View your drivers performace scores
View our useful Telematics Infographics
How does it work
Telematics and Your Small Business
Eradicate bad driving habits
10 reason why you need telematics