05 Jun How can our services reduce your company’s carbon footprint? – Video
How can our services reduce your companies carbon footprint?
We provide a range of services that could reduce your company’s environmental impact.
Telematics solutions enable you to monitor your fleet in real time.
Proactive governance of your fleet results in:
- Better driving
- Lower mileage
- Less time in traffic
- Less idling
- No harsh braking and acceleration
- Early engine issue detection through diagnostic monitoring
The benefits for your company are:
- Reduced fuel costs
- Smaller class 1A national insurance contributions
- Reduced vehicle excise duty
- Reduced corporation tax
- Lower vehicle tax
- Lower congestion charges
Plus Corporate Social Responsibility is good for your company and adds to:
- better brand recognition
- positive business reputation
- increased sales and customer loyalty
- better financial performance
- greater ability to attract talent and retain staff
- organisational growth
- easier access to capital
Using fuel cards allow to effectively monitor and plan your company’s fuel usage.
Fuel management systems allow you to:
- View reports on organisational travel patterns
- Identify vehicle use
- Identify fuel guzzling cars
- Manage and limit fuel expenditure
We all know that ‘diesel’ has become a dirty word but..
- Diesel car emissions are getting cleaner all the time
- Fuel companies are constantly engaged in creating additives that help clean engines and reduce emissions
- DPF’s capture up to 95% of particulates
Fuel accounts for 30% of a vehicles whole life costs.
So the knock on effects will be beneficial to both your profits and the environment.
No longer do you have to choose between the financial and environmental impact.
The combination of fuel cards and telematics can do both!