The Connect 310 has been developed to provide a self-fit platform with unique features.
It is fully certified and connects via GPS and Bluetooth with all functions fully enclosed
in one of the smallest telematics devices available in the market.
Simple and Effective
- No installation fees
- No prolonged vehicle downtime
- Live vehicle tracking
- Trace historic journeys
- Cut fuel use by up to 10% with driver behaviour scoring
Commerical & Fleet Management
- Telematics is an effective way to assist with Fleet Management
- Various flexible installation options dependant upon requirements
- Variants allow a package to be commercially adaptable around the required data set
Monitor Vehicle Activity
- The Connect 310 connects with a number of vehicle interfaces to process and provide vehicle diagnostics and fuel usage
- Data can be pushed to established 3rd party administration systems or displayed via the BOX Telematics developed web portal
- Real time performance and fuel data is monitored along with diagnostic trouble codes from the vehicle engine control unit (ECU)
Small But Powerful With Bluetooth Connectitvity
The Connect 310 has a powerful 32bit/72MHz processor to provide precise GPS locations and communicates via advanced bluetooth low energy utilising complex data sets.
The Connect 310 is R&TTE certified and E-Marked with all the IP, design, development and manufacturing owned and managed in-house by the Trakm8 Group.