As environmental concerns are becoming more prevalent, the latest driving behaviour to come under scrutiny is idling.
A recent survey by the RAC showed by some interesting results:
- 75% of drivers want to see drivers targeted for idling
- 44% want fines
- 26% just want reminders
- 55% were more concerned than they were 3 years ago
- 88% have seen idlers
- 26% have idlers outside school
- 29% would never turn their engines off in traffic
- 35% would turn their engine off for air quality concerns
If idling is an issue with your fleet, we offer a range of telematics solutions. Telematics can help fleet managers see where and how their vehicles are being driven.
To find out more go to www.cambriancards.com/telematics