Shell CRT 2 Card
- Shell sites and selected Texaco sites
- Diesel available at 1129 sites
- Excellent motorway coverage
- At 400 participating Shell service stations you pay a fixed weekly price and a 2p surcharge at the rest
- Petrol available at a fixed weekly price (surcharges may apply at partner sites)
- Adblue is available at a fixed price at participating stations
- Collect loyalty points with the Shell Go+ App
- FREE Incentives for New Customers
The Shell CRT 2 (commercial road transport) Fuel Card is a single network card.
It can be used to purchase diesel, petrol, top up lubricants, LPG, adblue and also for payment on the M6 Toll.
Shell Fuelsave contains a cleaning additive which has been proven to offer up to 3% reduction in Fuel consumption.
The fuel gives your engine extra efficiency, extra protection and extra performance.
Diesel is charged at a weekly fixed price at 400 participating Shell service stations and at a 2p surcharge at the remainder of the Shell Sites. Petrol is charged at a pump related price. Prices can be e-mailed to you weekly prior to drawing fuel. Your drivers can also collect loyalty points with the Shell Go+ App with this card.
You can use a Shell Commercial Road Transport (CRT) 2 card at any Shell petrol station in the UK.
With a Shell card you can purchase diesel, petrol, top up lubricants, LPG and AdBlue. You can also pay for the M6 Toll using this card.
All transactions are secure as all cards are PIN protected giving you tighter spending controls and reducing the risk of fraud. Register the cards to either a driver or vehicle.
Online Account Portal
Our customers can log into a free online portal at any time. Through the web portal, our customers can access detailed invoices showing the site, registration, date, time and quantity of fuel drawn and mileage recordings. Bespoke reports are available on request
Payment terms are twice monthly by Direct Debit. Weekly Payment terms are also available. Transactions from the 1st to the 15th of the month become payable at the end of the current month, and transactions from the 16th to the 31st of the month become payable on the 15th of the following month, giving you up to 30 days interest free credit.
Enquire about this card
- Search by area
- Search by card network
- Plan driver routes
- The Fuel Station Locator links up with the Google Maps App to give you directions and guidance to forecourt destinations
- Click here to download our free Fuel Station Locator App