Are you driving to the pub this weekend?
July 4th 2020 is being hailed as ‘Super Saturday’ as pubs in England are being allowed to reopen for the first time in three months.
But, will it cause a spike in occurrences of drink driving? and is there trouble brewing?
A recent survey by a leading comparison site produced the following results.
- 30% of UK drivers will be heading to pubs to celebrate their reopening
- 80% are planning to have a drink
- 33% are planning to get behind the wheel to go for a drink
- 31% are confused about the legal drink-driving limit
- 25% admit they are drinking more than usual under the circumstances
Are you driving to the pub this weekend? – Infographic